Monday, July 21, 2008

My Initial Entry

Give the old man a round of applause. He's gotten this far in the brave new world of blogging. Interesting.....one who has always been easily verbose now finds that "writer's block" is a very real phenomenon. Perhaps a short summary of my morning golf game will suffice for this initial entry.

I'm fully convinced that the heat and humidity were factors in my drives failing to reach Tiger Wood distance. It simply could not be ineptness on my part. I did, however, have several peculiar shots:

A "Teddy Kennedy" (shot that goes in the water and then pops out)
A "Nancy Pelosi" (shot that goes far to the left)
Two "Yasser Arafats" ( very ugly shot and in the sand)
and last but not least,
A "Rock Hudson" (shot that looks straight but isn't)

There were some highlights to balance out the lowlights. Still beats working.

That's it for now.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Love it! Welcome to blog world! Adding to my list of must reads!

As for the golf game, oh well ya know a bad day of golf is better than a day of work anytime!

love ya!
JJ