Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Weekend Chuckle

The Old Man if anything, will laugh at himself first. I invite you to join me. You may recall my gardening failure that I discussed in an earlier post. I am pretty much convinced that I have a long way to go to top this year's meager success.

So here, for your viewing pleasure, is the sole product of my vegitibble gahdun. You will note that I have included a couple of items so that you can more accurately gauge is immense size.


I'm hoping to save this for Christmas dinner.

But like General MacArthur, I shall return.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thats big enough to make my salsa for ya Dad! lol To funny! I love it!

Sherri said...

As bad as Florida soil is, we have that one beat. Still laughing here.

Chele said...

ROFLMAO - I vote we demote you to VP and raise your wife to President of all gardening and see if she has better results next year.