Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Part 2

The Old Man is fixing to mess with your head. Jules' Halloween post has generated the need for a little break from the overall theme of true history. I'm going to take a short detour into the realm of fantasy.
Jules referred to my "dripping candle wax" on my face and said she wished she had a picture of that. Look what surfaced.






My comments on that same post referred to Julie's Planet of the Apes makeup. Lookee....


See part II of the Halloween story for the straight scoop on MoFo The Albino Monkey, coming soon to screen near you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK the wax is as scary and ick as I remember - I just remember you in the bathroom fora long time a a few OuCH yells. lol LOVE the Planet of the apes - my overall BEST costume ever!

THANKS DAD!

Anonymous said...

Oh man....I had forgotten all about these! Maybe you could find a picture of the incredible Frankenstein costume you made me into!! That was totally awesome! Jules, you look amazing....fantastic costume!!

Anonymous said...

Kay, showed these to Jackson and he said "wow mom you were pretty ugly"

how do I take that? lmao

Chele said...

Snorting at Jackson's comment. Jules the costume rocked. lol

Yikes Jack! that melting wax stuff take it to another level.