Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tagged Is Me

The Old Man got tagged this morning. Seems I have to go to the 6th folder on my computer, choose the 6th picture in that folder. Well, OKeyDokey.



As many of you know from a previous posting, my dad gave this radio to my mom the first Christmas they were married. It's been languishing in my attic for many years. I recently drug it out and set it on my workbench.

My next regular posting will detail what I believe is a very interesting story about her.

Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

What a beauty. I gave Butch a reproduction of that radio about 25years ago. It gathers dust on a chest of drawers in our bedroom. :)

Chele said...

Very cool! Mom pop would love it.
Thanks for playing along. Mom should do a post about his victrola (sp?) Complete with records.

Jules said...

OMG I so remember that radio! I can't wait for the next post on her! (and I won't tag ya b/c well ELON pictures kinda scare me! lol)